Nardo's Natural Shark Tank Pitch
Nardo's Natural is a hand-blended organic natural skin care product featuring a moisturizer developed in a home kitchen. The Nardo brothers mother used the product to sooth a burn on DJ Nardo.
Nardo's Natural sales amount to $30,000 leading up to their Shark Tank pitch, and they project huge numbers in the amount of $4.8 million in the next two years after the Shark Tank pitch. The investment is intended for production costs.
They plan to land 100 locations in two years to justify their sails. The average markup is 600%. Kyle, KJ, Danny, and DJ have their plan to hit 7.3 days per account.
Nardo's Natural is made and formulated near their home in Florida. They help you to experience the spa in your own home.
The Nardo's Natural business has $35,000 invested and is now being sold in seventeen locations. They tell the Sharks that they have to have the product to land in the stores. They even have a letter from the WhiteHouse for sending them a gift of their product.
Nardo's Natural Episode Data
- Company: Nardo's Natural – Website
- Entrepreneurs: Kyle Mastronardo, KJ Mastronardo, Danny Mastronardo, and DJ Mastronardo
- Ask: $75,000 for 12% equity
- Episode Season 3 Episode 308
- Companies in this episode:
- First Aired: 03/09/2012
- Deal: Barbara Corcoran $75,000 for 50% equity
What do the Shark Tank Investors say about Nardo's Natural?
- Mark Cuban – believes that the brothers should be able to get a loan for their company. He is out.
- Daymond John – on the other hand, believes that they are too early coming for money. He is out. Still, Daymond believes in their passion and work ethic.
- Kevin O'Leary – states that the cosmetic industry is a brutal market to enter. Barbara is making an offer, but Kevin stops her, saying he wants to make an offer, and it is nothing. He says there is nothing here.
- Barbara Corcoran – believes the projections are way out of line, and that the name is not good. Still, she offers $75,000 for 50% because she believes that the brothers have great potential. They have to be open to change the name of the business.
- Robert Herjavec – asks how many businesses go from $30,000 to $4.8 million? He loves that they are passionate, and asks them what the business is worth. Robert can't make them an offer at the valuation they have for the business.
Nardo's Natural after Shark Tank
Nardo's Natural has incredible growth, but their brother with the face, past away after a motorcycle accident. They have a half-million dollars in sales a year later, and landed in CVS.