Total Merchant Resources Tank Pitch
Total Merchant Resources provides provides alternative financing solutions to get the capital they need quickly to give them a shot in the arm. TMR takes over the company credit card processing and collect a specific amount of the sales until their loan is paid back.
Total Merchant Services captures the credit card processing and collects fees on the money loaned.
Sales for 2012 is $364,000 with a take home of $220,000. They are looking for the Sharks to introduce them to the bigger credit card processing accounts. They throw off a very nice size residual.
Total Merchant Resources started with $5,000 and is grown to be over $100,000.
Total Merchant Resources Episode Data
- Company: Total Merchant Resources – Website
- Entrepreneurs: Jason Reddish and Val Pinkhasov
- Ask: $200,000 for 20% equity
- Episode Season 5 Episode 506
- Companies in this episode:
- First Aired: 10/25/2013
- Deal: Deal $200,000 for 50% Kevin O'Leary
What do the Shark Tank Investors say about Total Merchant Resources?
- Mark Cuban – there is a value, and he would rather see them go through them then the bank. He is uncomfortable with the business. He is out.
- Daymond John – is out, without comment.
- Kevin O'Leary – thinks this is necessary, and he is going to make the assumption that they are smart enough to get in front of him to become their partner. He said it will not happen unless he has 50%. $200,000 for 50%. They counter Kevin at $200,000 for 25%, and he fires back saying no.
- Lori Greiner – says she is not sure about all of this, she is out.
- Robert Herjavec – says there is an entire subset of businesses that can't get a loan, but for him this is a business that he doesn't want to participate. He is out.
Total Merchant Resources after Shark Tank
Total Merchant Resources claims to have completed a funding round of $20 million in 2016. Jason and Val did not complete the deal with Kevin O'Leary after the show.