The Goverre Pitch on Shark Tank Season 8
Shannon and Regan believe everything is better with Wine. They created Goverre, a portable wine glass that you can take with you. They pitch in Shark Tank Season 8.
Goverre holds 17 Ounces of wine, which is half of a bottle of wine. You now have an adult sippy cup of wine. No more spilling your wine when you knock it over.
Shannon and Regan ask the Sharks, “Which one of you is ready to catch the Goverre Buzz?”
Goverre is a white soda lime glass, twice as thick with a silicone sleeve for extra protection. Take your wine out on the boat, at the park, to a concert, or a picnic. The glass lets you taste the wine, unlike plastic glasses that impact the taste.
Shannon and Regan value Goverre at $1.5 million. They have sold $384,000 for the year to date at the time of their Shark Tank Pitch. They are on track for over a half million. The wine glass retails for $24.95. Cost is $5.50 landed. Profit is $134,000 without paying themselves.
Goverre has a strong Utility patent that can have a lid on a “concave” glass. Shannon and Regan are planning on making a clear glass.
as any other drinking glass.
Goverre Episode Information
Goverre Media: Website | Facebook | Twitter
Purchase this product
Entrepreneur: Shannon Zappala and Regan Kelaher
Ask: $200,000 for 13% equity
Companies in this episode: BootyQueen Apparel, SeeRescue® Streamer, Loctote, Update: Prx Performance
Season: Season 8 Episode 822
Sharks: Mark Cuban, Daymond John, Kevin O'Leary, Lori Greiner, Robert Herjavec
Deal: They do the deal with Lori, Mark, and Robert at $200,000 for 33.3%Ep
What do the Shark Tank Investors say about Goverre
- Mark Cuban joins Lori Greiner and Robert Herjavec on a deal to crush Kevin O'Leary's wine deal like the “little cockroach that he is.”
- Daymond John claims you have a dilemma because you might have to settle with Kevin. Daymond did not make an offer or go out of the deal.
- Kevin O'Leary offers $200,000 for 33.3 percent. Shannon and Regan are happy to get an offer, but they want to hear what the other Sharks have to say.
- Lori Greiner tells Kevin that they will crush you like the little Cockroach that you are! LOL. Lori offers $200,000 for 33.3%, and you get three Sharks for the price of one. They counter at 25% for three of them.
- Robert Herjavec thinks they are a perfect partnership and would love to do a deal with Mark and Lori. Three Sharks get inpatient.Inves
Goverre Update After Shark Tank
Customers overall enjoy Goverre as a product that changes how you drink wine, but there are a group of purchasers who expect the product to be indestructible.
Goverre is selling on Amazon, and the review shows that the product may need some more work or a more transparent representation of the product.
Keep in mind that in Shark Tank Shannon and Regan said you could throw the glass in your purse. It turns out that a significant amount of purchasers claim that Goverre will leak, and they would not advise having it somewhere it could spill.
People use the Goverre glass when they are drinking wine. That means that they might not be as careful, especially when they are at events. The reports show that the glass in Goverre is not shatterproof, and is as breakable