SeeRescue® Streamer works on land or water. The 25′ long orange streamer has lights and reflectors to signal rescuers to your location. Dr. Rob Yonover, the creator of this product, is pitching in Shark Tank Season 8.
SeeRescue® Streamer attracts rescuers to your location, so you are not lost at sea, or on the side of a mountain. This product continuously signals, unlike other devices that run out.
Dr. Rob Yonover worked in this business for fifteen years and made fifteen million dollars to date. He did a licensing deal on the SeeRescue® Streamer, and the license ran out allowing him to bring this to market.
SeeRescue® Streamer sales dropped after licensing deal
Sales in the last two years dropped off because he doesn't have the funding to market the product that was available when the product was under license.
Cost is $78 for the smalle unit and $115 for the larger streamer.
Company: SeeRescue® Streamer
Entrepreneur: Dr. Rob Yonover
From: Honolulu, Hawaii
Ask: $200,000 for 20% equity
U.S. Patent #7,695,334
Made in the U.S.A.
Companies in this episode: BootyQueen Apparel, Goverre, Loctote, Update: Prx Performance
Season: Season 8 Episode 822
Sharks: Mark Cuban, Daymond John, Kevin O'Leary, Lori Greiner, Robert Herjavec
First Aired: 04/21/17
Deal: No Deal.
What do the Shark Tank Investors say about SeeRescue® Streamer
- Mark Cuban tells Dr. Rob Yonover that everyone thinks the product is excellent, but from the investors perspective, there are multiple things to consider. There is a lot of work involved and then how big can this product go? He thinks it is a great business, but he is not sure that it can scale large enough for a return on the investment.
- Daymond John likes the product, but he doesn't have the government connections to market the product. He sees the real play is continuing with the government so, he is out.
- Kevin O'Leary sees that this product requires a significant amount of work, and is not something you can just dump money into and make it scale. He is out.
- Lori Greiner doesn't think it is a mass consumer product so, she is out.
- Robert Herjavec is convinced for the military application and him commercial use. He sees difficulty from the consumer size; he is out.
SeeRescue® Streamer after Shark Tank
This product is continuing to sell and save lives. The SeeRescue® Streamer is available on Amazon in two unique sizes.