Cycloramic Shark Tank Pitch
Cycloramic takes a full 360 degree picture with your smart phone using an App. It does not need a base to spin the phone. The phone uses the frequency and rotation with the Gyro and the compass to get the phone to spin. Bruno has a utility patent on the App and is selling the App for $.99.
The Revenue so far is $175,000 and has total downloads around 660,000. He is projecting a million dollars in revenue. They had over 330,000 views in just a few days.
He also has a provisional patent for a base that any phone can use.
Cycloramic Episode Data
- Company: Cycloramic
- Entrepreneur: Bruno Franquois
- Ask: $90,000 for 5% equity
- Episode Season 5 Episode 516
- Companies in this episode:
- First Aired: 01/31/2014
- Deal: Mark and Lori at $500,000 for 15%
What do the Shark Tank Investors say about Cycloramic?
- Mark Cuban – respects Lori's hustle, but he has the companies that do technologies that could be compatible. and the upside is to sell the company to another one like Instagram and Vine. Mark offers $1 million for 30%. Bruno asks mark if he will go in with Lori and she says yes, 50/50. He asks Mark and Lori to go lower on the amount of cash, going $500,000 for 15%. They have a deal
- Daymond John – offers $250,000 for 10% equity, Daymond ups his offer to $300,000 for 10%
- Kevin O'Leary – questions how much equity you want to give up right now. At the end of the day, if you can build your company without giving up equity. He will give $90,000 in exchange for a 15% royalty only on the revenues for this application. He is the only one that was a photographer. Bruno asks Kevin about licensing the technology to the manufacturer. Kevin changes the offer and gives $200,000 for 10% and pay it back and equity goes to 5%.
- Lori Greiner – loves this and she thinks this is a mega watt hero. She offers $200,000 for 10%. Lori wants him to tell here right now if he is going to take her offer.
- Steve Tisch – offers to come in on the deal giving $250,000 for 10% with both Steve and Lori.
Cycloramic after Shark Tank
Cycloramic downloaded over 8.5 million times immediately following this episode The app is a huge hi