The Cookie Dough Cafe Shark Tank Pitch
Julia Schmid and Joan Pacetti own the Cookie Dough Cafe, a gourmet cookie dough.They created a safe edible cookie dough that you can enjoy strait from the jar. It is creamy, loaded with Chocolate chips and no preservatives. Julia and Joan hand pack the cookie dough in the worlds tiniest kitchen.
The Cookie Dough Cafe sells for $6.99, and it costs $2.20 to make. They have $24,000 sales to date with $1,600 in sales last month. The company just got a purchase order to put them in fifty Fresh Market stores.
They called on the Manager at Fresh Market in Normal, Illinois sold $11,000 for the year. Julia and Joan come from a family of entrepreneurs. Daymond asked how come their brother hasn't helped with the $50,000 and they say it is a sense of pride.
The Cookie Dough Cafe Episode Data
- Company: The Cookie Dough Cafe
- Entrepreneur: Julia Schmid and Joan Pacetti
- Ask: $50,000 for 10% equity
- Episode Season 5 Episode 516
- Companies in this episode:
- Cow Wow
- The Cookie Dough Cafe
- Pro-NRG – Featured Update
- First Aired: 01/31/2014
- Deal: Lori Greiner and Steve Tisch at $100,000 for 30%
What do the Shark Tank Investors say about The Cookie Dough Cafe?
- Mark Cuban – likes what they are doing, but they are in the early stage, because they don't want to go through it blindly. Mark says it is too early. He is out.
- Daymond John – loves their cookie dough, and they are too early, and he doesn't have the time to help them. He is out.
- Kevin O'Leary – thinks $11,000 in sales for one store makes their product irrelevant. His problem is proof of concept. He doesn't think it is going to be a big deal. He is out.
- Lori Greiner – remembers what it is like to be just like them. She makes them an offer and she wants Steve Tisch to come in on the deal with her. They offer $100,000 for 40%
- Steve Tisch – is in with Lori, but the sisters counter back at $50,000 for 20%, Lori counters back at $100,000 for 30%
The Cookie Dough Cafe after Shark Tank
The Cookie Dough Cafe is in locations across the United States. They are available on Amazon.