Cow Wow Shark Tank Pitch
Cow Wow is milk with cereal is mixed in to make it taste like the milk left over in the cereal bowl. Everybody loves the milk left in the cereal bowl.
Steve Tisch gives Cow Wow a B on the taste, and they just launched with one skew for $20,000 and they are close to getting a $100,000 order. Kevin O'Leary says getting shelf scape in the refrigerated area is extremely competitive.
One of the biggest red flags is that schools are taking flavored milk out of the schools. Chris and Tiffany tried to convince the Sharks of the benefits behind their milk, but the Sharks just didn't see the deal.
Cow Wow Episode Data
- Company: Cow Wow
- Entrepreneur: Chris Pouy and Tiffany Panhilason
- Ask: $250,000 for 10% equity
- Episode Season 5 Episode 516
- Companies in this episode:
- First Aired: 01/31/2014
- Deal: Mark Cuban $30,000 for 30% Equity
What do the Shark Tank Investors say about Cow Wow?
- Mark Cuban – is out because they are competing against the big brands to get their product in refrigerated area where it is competitive.
- Daymond John – thinks it is dangerous to give kids this product. He does not see the value and he is out.
- Kevin O'Leary – would think to get a valuation of what they are asking. He is very out.
- Lori Greiner – doesn't love milk, and she needs to feel passionate about the product. she is out.
- Steve Tisch – doesn't think their product is quite there yet. He is out.
Cow Wow after Shark Tank
Cow Wow did not wow the sharks, and it doesn't look like it did anything for the market place either. The companies website looks like it was acquired by Internet Marketers who are using it too redirect traffic and the Cow Wow facebook page is dormant.