CreaProducts Shark Tank Pitch
Creaproducts is a tool for hair styling. Mai Lieu would have her mother cut her bangs at home because they could not afford to go to the salon. The Creaclip is a hair cutting guide allowing you to get the perfect cut. The clip creates perfect bangs, and another clip for creating layers.
Mai also has the CreaNails kit. She has sold $550,000 worth of the CreaClip. She does instructional videos on Youtube, and has 30,000 followers with over 20 million views. The CreaClip sells for $30. She has CreaLash, and CreaNails.
Her family escaped Viet Nam during the war, and came to the United States. She grew up poor, and she wants to take care of her family.
CreaProducts Episode Data
- Company: CreaProducts – Website
- Entrepreneur: Mai lieu
- Ask: $200,000 for 10% equity
- Episode Season 7 Episode 727
- Companies in this episode:
- First Aired: 05/06/2016
- Deal: Deal Lori Greiner $200,000 for 22.5% equity
What do the Shark Tank Investors say about CreaProducts?
- Mark Cuban – thinks he is unable to help her with these products, but he thinks she is going to be successful. He is out.
- Barbara Corcoran – offers a full price offer from Lori. She can't envision an investment in this. As much as she loves her, she is out.
- Kevin O'Leary – says clearly for him, hair products are not his focus. He is out.
- Lori Greiner – thinks there is something important for people not having to spend a fortune. She offers her $200,000 for 25%. Lori feels like their is engineering work that needs to be done. Mai asks her to go 20%, and Lori meets her halfway. They have a deal.
- Robert Herjavec – can empathize with her, having escaped Communism. He realizes anything that he does will never be as hard as what his parents experienced. Robert is undoubtedly convinced she will make it, but he is not the right partner for her. He is out.
CreaProducts after Shark Tank
I can't find anywhere that says that Lori Greiner completed the deal with Creaproducts. Sales went up 5,0000 percent after Shark Tank and Mai continues to do well in business with other products as well as the CreaClip, CreaNails, and CreaLash.