Yourself Expressions Shark Tank Pitch
Yourself Expressions has five interchangeable jewelry line collections for women, men, kids, and pets. One piece of jewelry can give you over 1,000 different designs. One base can lead to endless designs.
They have 90 retail locations including Hallmarks, hospitals, and boutiques.
Yourself Expressions has $365,000 in sales in the last year, and $250,000 since introducing their website. They have great margins and they anticipate $80,000 in net profit on $250,000. They are seeking a Shark to get into the souvenir industry.
Yourself Expressions Episode Data
- Company: Yourself Expressions – Website
- Entrepreneur: Shelby Gogulski and Gordy Gogulski
- Ask: $50,000 for 20% equity
- Episode Season 7 Episode 727
- Companies in this episode:
- First Aired: 05/06/2016
- Deal: No Deal
What do the Shark Tank Investors say about Yourself Expressions?
- Mark Cuban – thinks this is a great company, but this isn't the best you are going to do. She comes back and sees her company as the next Pandora. Mark thinks she will find bigger and better things to do. He doesn't want them to have the pressure of taking money. He is out.
- Barbara Corcoran – talks about all the variations that Villy Custom's having all the options, and she sees that as a potential problem. She is out.
- Kevin O'Leary – thinks it is amazing what they have done, but with so many variations he sees this as a growth nightmare. He is out.
- Lori Greiner – likes that they have a path to where they want to go with their business. Lori sees that who is going to stop them, but Lori might complicate things for them. She is out.
- Robert Herjavec – commends them on their business as their age. Shelby starts to cry and Robert comes out comforting her and then asks Kevin to leave. Robert talks about sales per square foot. He loves them but this business is not for him. He is out.
Yourself Expressions after Shark Tank
The company is selling in over 400 stores and on Carnival and Norwegian cruise lines. They made the decision to change the name of the company from Yourself Expressions to Gracie Rose, a smart move as the brand better represents the products. Too bad they didn't have the name change done before entering Shark Tank.