Victory Coffees Shark Tank Pitch
Victory Coffees is a patriotic take on your favorite beverage. Cade brings in Miss Betty Bean. Cade worked in war zones where they needed just a little bit of normalcy. That's a damn good cup of coffee. That's why Cade started Victory Coffee's. That and it is better than getting shot at! They have Ground,Whole Bean, and the world's strongest K cups.
Cade has the Sharks take the taste test, comparing one of the leading companies, and the Sharks chose the Victory Coffee. Cade initially went direct to consumer, subscription base, no advertising at $30,000 for 8 months. He is buying his coffee through a roaster, and he has created a marketing company.
He is working to create the Victory army, built upon veterans.
Victory Coffees Episode Data
- Company: Victory Coffees – Website
- Entrepreneurs: Cade Courtley
- Ask: $250,000 for 20% equity
- Episode Season 8 Episode 812
- Companies in this episode:
- First Aired: 01/06/2017
- Deal: No Deal
What do the Shark Tank Investors say about Victory Coffees?
- Mark Cuban – says they hate when entrepreneurs talk about market size, and should focus on the size of business. The image gets him in the door, but what happens next? Mark says he is trying to do to much, he is out.
- Daymond John – tells him that there is no issue of his character. He is a little too early, Daymond is out.
- Kevin O'Leary – says that this is not investible yet, he is out.
- Lori Greiner – says he picked coffee because it is popular, but the double edge sword is there are people who own the market. She is out.
- Robert Herjavec – the number 242 is the number of Venture Capital firms that Howard Schultz went to before he found someone that would fund Starbucks. He is out today.
Victory Coffees after Shark Tank
Victory Coffees offers their coffees free in VA hospitals across the nation. They have excellent reviews and are pursuing a deal to service the troops overseas.