Ninja Cards are the creation of Ken Haton and Dustin Berk. They pitch in Shark Tank Season 6. Ninja Cards is a new game, with a board similar to darts.
Ninja Cards are thrown against a board similar to darts
The Ninja Card is a unique thick card and comes with a styrofoam board. They signed an exclusive license agreement after selling all 100 boards that they made as a trial.
The board is special craft foam, and the company they licensed with could not source the board.
They launched their product, but let it lay dormant for the last year, which is a big turnoff for the Sharks.
Company: Ninja Cards
Entrepreneurs: Ken Haton and Dustin Berk
Ask: $60,000 for 30% equity
Companies in this episode: SoapSox, Heart Pup, DrumPants
Season: Season 6 Episode 603
Sharks: Mark Cuban, Daymond John, Kevin O'Leary, Lori Greiner, Robert Herjavec
First Aired: 10/03/2014
What do the Shark Tank Investors say about Ninja Cards
- Mark Cuban doesn't see this as a fit so; he is out.
- Daymond John says many companies get butchered in the toy industry. He can't take that risk with them.
- Kevin O'Leary says he too is a Ninja. He thinks you should take it behind the Dojo, and throw a poison dart at it. Wait till it dies and return when the task is done. And, one more thing, he is out.
- Lori Greiner thinks it is clever and kids will love it. But, they don't have the hustle to figure out what to do after the distributor left them. She is out.
- Robert Herjavec states that a Ninja will do anything for the greater good, and you guys can't even pick up a phone to call another toy company. He is out.
Ninja Cards after Shark Tank
Ken and Dustin failed to take Kevin's Ninja advice and are selling Ninja Cards on their website. They are also available on Amazon by clicking here.
Do you want to know the latest on what is happening in the world of the Sharks, the people, and the companies that appear on Shark Tank? Sign up and when there's breaking news you will know first!