Gotta Have S'More is Carmen Lindner's version of a S'more. She turned her version into a Smuffin! She is not trying to market them as a fat-free item.
Carmen has $250,000 in the first two years in the Los Angeles market area. She has a few specialty stores that carry them. They cost her $9.94 a dozen, and she sells them for $29.95. Gotta Have S'More is now shipping nationwide on dry ice for $54.95 for shipping.
She Trademarked the name Smuffin. And, she says she has no direct competition. Her most significant cost is in getting the National Shipping cost down.
Gotta Have S'More Episode Statistics
Company: Gotta Have S'More
Entrepreneurs: Carmen Lindner
Ask: $75,000 for 25% equity
Companies in this episode: How Do You Roll?, Pretty Padded Room, Smartwheel, Update: Invis-A-Rack
Season 4 Episode 416
Sharks: Mark Cuban, Daymond John, Kevin O'Leary, Barbara Corcoran, Robert Herjavec
First Aired: 02/14/13
Deal: No deal
What do the Shark Tank Investors say about Gotta Have S'More
- Mark Cuban says she is so in love with her Smuffin's that she can't see the dollars from the marshmallows.
- Daymond John thinks her strategy is Smuffin Crazy so, he is out.
- Kevin O'Leary says he is not going to invest in her Smuffins, he is out.
- Barbara Corcoran is going out because she doesn't like the taste of the Smuffin.
- Robert Herjavec sees Carmen has put herself in a position to ask for $75,000 to give up 25% equity for something that isn't giving you profit. He is out.
After Shark Tank – Gotta Have S'More
Carmen Lindner sold Gotta Have S'more to Annalisa Johnson, the person who owned the kitchen space she rented in 2014. Annalisa continues to use the recipes and name, with some tweaks to the branding.
Gotta Have S'More has an extended product line available, including a Selfie Smore!