Fitness Stride Shark Tank Pitch
Stacy Irwin has a company called Fitness Stride using Resistance bands for a home workout while multi-tasking. The resistance bands are worn under your clothes so you workout at your desk and at home.
Stacy tells the Sharks that they are able to get a workout without moving when you are wearing Fitness Stride Resistance Bands.
Fitness Stride sells for $49.95 and he pays $10 to have them made in China. Stacy made $60,000 on sales of $150,000.
Stacy has a patent for the resistance bands he uses in Fitness Stride.
Fitness Stride Episode Data
- Company: Fitness Stride
- Entrepreneur: Stacy Irwin
- Ask: $140,000 for 15% equity
- Episode Season 2 Episode 203
- Companies in this episode:
- First Aired: 03/31/2011
- Deal: No Deal
What do the Shark Tank Investors say about Fitness Stride?
- Kevin Harrington – says Stacy has made a lot of promises but he only feels it in the legs. Kevin doesn't like the fact that Stacy doesn't have big testimonial base like most of the fitness products he's seen. He is out.
- Daymond John – thinks he has over valued the company. He is out.
- Kevin O'Leary – thinks it is a marketing nightmare, he is out.
- Barbara Corcoran – loves his hustle but she is not sold on his product, she is out.
- Robert Herjavec – says he cannot see Kevin O'Leary buying the bands and strapping them on. Robert tells him he needs to spend hundreds and hundreds of thousands of dollars to get it out there, he is out.
Fitness Stride after Shark Tank
The company hasn't had activity since right after the appearance on Shark Tank. Unfortunately, launching a fitness product takes a lot of money to get it going.