Clean Cube is a digital doorman. The missing link between consumers and the on-demand service providers. Arthur and Ryan pitch their company in Shark Tank Season 7.
Forty residential locations have Clean Cube in their buildings. The unit is completely configurable.
Installation runs about $3,000. The last three installations the landlord paid $7,000 to install the Clean Cube. The building owner commands more rent because they don't need a doorman.
Clean Cube sales are from services provided. The previous three months is $65,000.
They want to find other areas where they can install clean cube. They would like to charge a $10 access fee per subscriber.
Company: Clean Cube
Entrepreneurs: Arthur Shmulevsky and Ryan Agran
Ask: $ 300,000 for 10% equity
Companies in this episode: Wink Frozen Desserts, Saavy Naturals, Clean Cube, Simply Fit Board
Season 7 Episode 707
Sharks: Mark Cuban, Daymond John, Kevin O'Leary, Lori Greiner, Robert Herjavec
First Aired: 11/06/2015
What do the Shark Tank Investors say about Clean Cube
- Mark Cuban thinks they are in a race between the services you can offer and the quality of the software He does not see the wow factor so; he is out.
- Lori Greiner believes there is a huge problem, with a great idea, but they are still trying to figure it out. She doesn't know how she wraps her arms around it so; she is out.
- Kevin O'Leary sees the sales process as an extended negotiation before you install these. Kevin hates this type of pain, so he is out.
- Barbara Corcoran believes that they have a terrific business for one application only. The units that don't have a doorman. The units that have 60, 80 and 100 units are going to love this because they can get more rent without the doorman. She is out.
- Robert Herjavec loves this space, but he doesn't like the footprint. You have to convince people to install this; he doesn't see it working. He is out.
After Shark Tank – Clean Cube
Clean Cube appears to be focusing on the sweet spot installs, and not much on the social media, or even their website. I pulled it up and got error messages in the code.
Do you want to know the latest on what is happening in the world of the Sharks, the people, and the companies that appear on Shark Tank? Sign up and when there's breaking news you will know first!