Wink Frozen Desserts is a replacement for Ice Cream with their all natural, dairy-free dessert. The company pitches in Shark Tank Season 7.
Founders, Ani Blinova and Gabe Wolff, let the Sharks taste their Wink Frozen Desserts. They have sold $540,000 in three years. They are in thirty whole foods.
Their dessert uses pea proteins as the basis of Wink Frozen Desserts.
Wink Frozen Desserts looses product with Co-Packer
They ended with a loss last year because they had problems with the co-packer. The freezer broke down and a few other issues.
Company: Wink Frozen Desserts
Entrepreneurs: Ani Blinova and Gabe Wolff
Ask: $300,000 for 15% equity
Companies in this episode: Wink Frozen Desserts, Saavy Naturals, Clean Cube, Simply Fit Board
Season 7 Episode 707
Sharks: Mark Cuban, Barbara Corcoran, Kevin O'Leary, Lori Greiner, Robert Herjavec
First Aired: 11/06/2015
What do the Shark Tank Investors say about Wink Frozen Desserts
- Mark Cuban wanted so bad to love the Winks Frozen Dessert because he is lactose intolerant, but he doesn't so he is out.
- Lori Greiner says 100 calories per pint! What person doesn't want to eat a pint of ice cream? The problem for her is she did not love the taste of it so; she is out.
- Kevin O'Leary listened to the other Sharks is they have achieved Vegan Free, Gluten Free, Sugar-Free, Peanut Free, Soy Free, Fat-Free, and Egg Free
- Barbara Corcoran loves to buy a business that is on the winning side so, because of the timing of the pitch, she is out. Gabe addresses some of the concerns that Barbara has.
- Robert Herjavec loves how he started the business, and in food, he has to love the product. He is out.
After Shark Tank – Wink Frozen Desserts
Wink Frozen Desserts is still saying online. I checked through several reviews, and they all say the Wink Frozen Dessert is without much taste. Anyone who is not on a strict diet is likely going to have an issue with a product like this, but then I have never had their dessert so that I will leave it at that.