Cashmere Hair Shark Tank Pitch
Cashmere Hair is high quality hair extensions based in Beverly Hills, California. The company has easy to apply clip-in extensions. Rachel and Melissa are the Cashmere Hair girls of Beverly Hills.
Women can enhance their hair into the hair they have always dreamed of, and there is nothing fake about this real deal. She takes off her hair, demonstrating how different the extensions make adding them into the hair.
Melissa tells the Sharks their are hair auctions that sell all different quality levels of hair.
The cost of the hair is $105, and they retail them for $395. Each customer gets seven tracks. They get samples every time they buy from the manufacturers. Rachel and Melissa have sold $35,000 in the first six months.
Cashmere hair is using the money to create videos to drive sales to their sites. They also want to have Cashmere Hair parties.
Cashmere Hair Episode Data
- Company: Cashmere Hair –Website
- Entrepreneur: Rachel Bernstein and Melissa Barone
- Ask: $45,000 for 15% equity
- Episode Season 5 Episode 512
- Companies in this episode:
- First Aired: 12/13/2013
What do the Shark Tank Investors say about Cashmere Hair?
- Mark Cuban – thinks this is a great business, but not for an investor. He is out.
- Daymond John – says the challenge is marketing, and Daymond tells them they don't want help from someone like him. He is out
- Kevin O'Leary – doesn't see the strategy that turns this into a multi-million dollar business. He is out. Kevin O'Leary wants to find a woman with real hair!
- Lori Greiner – asks where does Cashmere hair extensions fall in the value? They are on the higher end because they use the highest quality hair. Lori thinks there are two products, those that are revolutionary and those that are out there. They have a product that is out there, and it is going to be hard to get ahead of it. She is out.
- Robert Herjavec – likes the idea of the hair parties at salon, but you have not done it. He wishes them the best of luck, but he is out.
Cashmere Hair after Shark Tank
The Cashmere Hair girls appear to be doing great after Shark Tank as they are leveraging social media to market their brand. They have extensive reach, which is surely producing great sales for the company based in Beverly Hills.