ZinePak Shark Tank Pitch
Superfans are everywhere. ZinePak speaks to SuperFans of people like Katy Perry, Brad Paisley, KISS and Georgia Florida Line. They are creating additional content to support the sale of CD's. The artist comes to their company and asks them to create a package that helps sell their CD's.
They have over $3 Million for year to date coming into their Shark Tank Pitch. They do more than just acting as an agency. Kim and Brittany met at an AD agency in New York City, and they started their company.
They entered ticketing and started customizing tickets for groups. They turn down about fifty percent of the business that comes to them because they want to stay focused on the Super Fans.
Kim and Brittany project eight million dollars in sales for the upcoming year, and they are seeking help as they grow into other industries.
ZinePak Episode Data
- Company: ZinePak – Website
- Entrepreneurs: Kim Kaupe and Brittany Hodak
- Ask: $725,000 for 10% equity
- Episode Season 6 Episode 626
- Companies in this episode:
- Buck Mason
- Noene USA
- Pork Barrel BBQ – Featured Update
- First Aired: 04/24/2015
- Deal: Lori Greiner and Robert Herjavec at $725,000 for 17.5%
What do the Shark Tank Investors say about The ZinePak?
- Mark Cuban – doesn't see that they have given a direction for their evolution into other marketplaces. He is out.
- Daymond John – says he will take a flyer, offering $725,000 for 30% equity.
- Kevin O'Leary – offers $725,000 for 35% equity, saying that is what a venture firm would give you today based on the risk he is taking. Kevin adjusts down to 30% from 35%.
- Lori Greiner – loves supporting great, smart women, and she wants Robert Herjavec to go in with her, and they will give $725,000 for 25%
- Robert Herjavec – Robert thinks they did an amazing job today.