About The biēm Butter Sprayer
The biēm Butter Sprayer is the creation of Doug Foreman. He talks about butter being hard and cold. He has the first and only spray that uses real butter that goes from butter stick to butter spray in minutes.
You can biēm anything you can butter. The product melts the butter as soon as you pick it up. They sell the product, which is patent pending for $137. The cook and spray market is about $375 million, with an anticipated 100,000 units sold next year.
The biēm Butter Sprayer Episode Data
- Company: The biēm Butter Sprayer –Website
- Entrepreneurs: Doug Foreman
- Ask: $500,000 for 5% equity
- Episode Season 8 Episode 804
- Companies in this episode:
- First Aired: 10/14/2016
- Deal: Lori Greiner for $500,000 for 14% equity
What do the Shark Tank Investors say about The biēm Butter Sprayer?
- Mark Cuban – is trying to figure out what Doug really values. You have to assign a value to the Sharks. Mark doesn't see this as a fit for him, he is out.
- Daymond John – offers $500,000 for 17.5%. He matches Kevin O'Leary's offer at $500,000 for 15%. Daymond says when Sharks get more offers, and it gets quiet, offers start to disappear and it gets nasty. He decides takes his offer off the table.
- Kevin O'Leary – has a lot of customers in the food and wine business. He offers $500,000 for 15%.
- Lori Griener – asks if he can do it for substantially less if they put it in a different package, and he says yes. Lori offers $600,000 for 20%. Wants to know what he is searching for. Doug asks Lori if she would match Kevin's deal. She offers now $500,000 for 14%.
- Robert Herjavec – offers him $500,000 for 10%. What Robert heres is Doug says he wants to do a deal with Mark Cuban, and he wants to do it with Mark, he's out.