Reely Hooked Fish Co. Tank Pitch
Reely Hooked Fish Co. is the creation of Steven Markley and James Arcaro who appreciate a quality smoke fish dip. They are sick and tired of the Manase or cream cheese dominated dips and created a one-of-a-kind recipe. There product uses Greek Yogart with apple for extra flavor.
Steve and James want Reely Hooked Fish Co. Dip all over the country. And, the Sharks love the dip which uses King Mackerel fish. The dip has 245 calories in the whole container with 32 grams of protein.
They are full-time fire fighters and they started running ideas to start a business and came up with Smoke Fish dip. The company focused on Micro-Breweries and their sales are all craft brewers. They have sold $10,000 in three months.
Each container sells for $10, but they think they can sell at $12. Cost to manufacture is $4.50 per container, but quantity can drive the price down.
They are seeking the $75,000 so that they are able to do the business full time.
Reely Hooked Fish Co. Episode Data
- Company: Reely Hooked Fish Co. – Website
- Entrepreneurs: Steven Markley and James Arcaro
- Ask: $75,000 for 25% equity
- Episode Season 9 Episode 911
- Companies in this episode:
- Reely Hooked Fish Co.
- Cut Buddy
- Scrub Daddy – Featured Update
- First Aired: 11/12/2017
- Deal: Deal Mark Cuban $75,0000 for 25% equity
What do the Shark Tank Investors say about Reely Hooked Fish Co?
- Mark Cuban – wants them to answer some questions. He wants to know if they have enough time, and can they go slow. He wants them to prove they can scale slowly and do the numbers. Mark is interested and makes them an offer. He says $75,000 for 25% exactly what they asked and they have a deal.
- Daymond John – is in love with the guys, but they are too early. He is out.
- Kevin O'Leary – thinks the valuation is crazy, and he is out.
- Lori Greiner – loves the logo, but people want to get behind the hero's. She suggests changing the name and logo to like the Hook and Ladder company. Lori doesn't think the scale for the business is right. She is out.
- Robert Herjavec –
Reely Hooked Fish Co after Shark Tank
Mark Cuban and the Reely Hooked Fish Co. nailed the deal. Mark Cuban Companies website has them listed.