Pipsnacks Shark Tank Pitch
Pipcorn from Pipsnacks is a special variety of corn that changes Jennifer's world. Pipcorn is smaller and more delicate than normal popcorn. They have seasalt, rosemary, Kettle and truffle. All their products are vegan and non GMO.
They are close to signing a total exclusive for the corn. Jeff and Jenn sold $200,000 the previous year, and sells for $4.99 and the cost is $1.88. Pipcorn is a part of Oprah's favorite thing. They are going to get cost down to $.99 with their new co-packer.
Pipcorn is easier to digest, and is much higher in fiber, allowing people with dietary issues are more likely to be able to eat this product.
Pipsnacks Episode Data
- Company: Pipsnacks – Website
- Entrepreneurs: Jeff Martin and Jennifer Martin
- Ask: $200,000 for 10% equity
- Episode Season 6 Episode 609
- Companies in this episode:
- First Aired: 01/06/2017
- Deal: Barbara Corcoran $200,000 for 10% and a draw equal to the partners.
What do the Shark Tank Investors say about Pipsnacks?
- Mark Cuban – did not make an offer.
- Barbara Corcoran – thinks they are overreaching and she believes they are winners and she offers $200,000 for 10% with one contingency that she gets equal draw with them.
- Kevin O'Leary – says there is nothing proprietary about the seed, could he find someone who would come work for him? He says they will not get $200,000 for 10% from anyone. Kevin is out.
- Lori Greiner – did not make an offer.
- Robert Herjavec – offers $200,000 for 20%, they say the number is low for them, and they come back at the original offer at 10%. Robert thinks it is ridiculous that they are overvaluing, but he believes they are going to kill it and he matches Barbara's offer without the necessity of the draw.
Pipsnacks after Shark Tank
Pipcorn lands nearly $1.4 million in sales after the Shark Tank deal with Barbara Corcoran. They do the Shark Tank Update at the Fancy Food Show in New York City. They are connecting with potential buyers.