LifeCaps – Survival Pill Shark Tank Pitch
Daryl Stevenett comes into Shark Tank only having LifeCaps – Survival Pill without food for the past eight days. He says he is mentally alert, and has adequate nutrition. He is a musician by trade, so he reached out to a friend who has created some of the top energy bars.
LifeCaps – Survival Pill has a shelf life of 5 years, and has gone up to 17 days. He claims this is not a diet pill, but he did lose some weight. He takes a pill for lunch, dinner and if he is hungry he will take a pill for a snack at night.
Lori asks isn't this just a vitamin? She has a lot of supplements that have the nutrients.
LifeCaps – Survival Pill is a single time purchase with sales of $440,000 in five years. If this was real, you would tell us how you would be taking it to doctors claims Mark Cuban, and he tells him he is full of crap. Daryl responds telling Mark he has no crap in him because he hasn't ate for eight days.
LifeCaps – Survival Pill Shark Tank Episode Data
- Company: LifeCaps – Survival Pill
- Entrepreneur: Daryl Stevenett
- Ask: $200,000 for 30% equity
- Episode Season 5 Episode 515
- Companies in this episode:
- First Aired: 01/24/2014
- Deal: No Deal
What do the Shark Tank Investors say about LifeCaps – Survival Pill?
- Mark Cuban – says if it really worked he would go to the doctors for studies and prove it. He is out.
- Daymond John – says it looks like Filet Mignon, but then as the other Sharks pointed out there is no research, no FDA approval, and he is out.
- Kevin O'Leary – doesn't like the deal because it is a one-time buy, and he can't make money on this deal. He is out.
- Lori Greiner – says when you are selling something that is ingested you have to have the studies and make sure it is safe. She is out.
- Robert Herjavec – people don't want to put the discipline in to eat healthy, and he is out.
LifeCaps – Survival Pill after Shark Tank
The LifeCaps – Survival Pill website is gone and Amazon is no longer selling the product. The product is no more.