The Jungle Jumparoo is a better way to bounce for kids. They take bars and attach them to an intertube. The Shark Tank investors enjoy seeing the kids come out and go crazy on their product.
They have a provisional patent, and utility and design patents filed.
Jungle Jumparoo sold 1200 units in twelve months
Jungle Jumparoo has been in business for twelve months and sold 1200 units with no claims. The price is $249-349, and they are doing a roadshow through Sams Clubs. They have sold sixty total through Sams Club.
The Jungle Jumparoo box is eighty inches long, twenty inches wide and five inches thick.
Company: Jungle Jamparoo
Entrepreneurs: Rachel and Steve McMurtrey
Ask: $100k for 20% equity
Companies in this episode: The Caddy Girls, Red Dress Boutique, Sun-Staches
Season: Season 6 Episode 605
Sharks: Mark Cuban, Daymond John, Kevin O'Leary, Lori Greiner, Robert Herjavec
First Aired: 10/17/2014
Deal: No Deal
What do the Shark Tank Investors say about Jungle Jumparoo
- Mark Cuban thinks as a self-contained from home business, this is great. Money isn't the only issue because you will get to the point where someone gets hurt. There are idiots everywhere. He doesn't see himself being a good partner with them. He is out.
- Daymond John said if you look at the 100 stores you are going to the finances don't work in this for you to have a partner, so he is out.
- Kevin O'Leary thinks they have a massive problem because of the floor space that you need for the product, and so he is out.
- Lori Greiner talked about her earing stands that she went to a different JC Penny store each weekend and worked the stores demonstrating the product and she sold enough. Lori wants to know how are you going to get 100 of you? She is out.
- Robert Herjavec thinks his kids would not use it because they would get bored. They said kids spend an average of four hours on the Jungle Jumparoo. Robert has an immense amount of respect for someone building a product, but this doesn't excite him, so he is out.
Jungle Jumparoo after Shark Tank
The Jungle Jumparoo had two sizes when they pitched on Shark Tank. Now the company has four different models with other products available.
The Jungle Jumparoo is available on Amazon. You can learn more by clicking here.
Do you want to know the latest on what is happening in the world of the Sharks, the people, and the companies that appear on Shark Tank? Sign up and when there's breaking news you will know first!