About Hold Your Haunches
Hold your Haunches is a fashion trowser for women of all ages and stages. They make your behind look better and eliminate the two button effect. They have a built-in shaper in a legging. Their legging's shape from muffin top, to bottom.
Lori doesn't think she has felt a shaper that is as strong as Hold Your Haunches. Mark is disgusted because they don't have a shaper for men!
Kevin believes that Hold Your Haunches is a form of false advertising, and there should be litigation.
They make it for $18 a pair in Asia. Hold Your Hunches wholesales for $69, and retails for $139. They sold $280,000 with $165,000 in the last twelve months.
Hold Your Haunches Episode Data
- Company: Hold Your Haunches – website
- Entrepreneurs: Erin Bickley and Jenny Greer
- Ask: $75,000 for 20% equity
- Episode Season 5 Episode 523
- Companies in this episode:
- Happy Feet
- Lord Nut Levington
- Velocity Signs
- Hold Your Haunches
- CordaRoy's – Featured Update
- Mark Cuban
- Barbara Corcoran
- Kevin O'Leary
- Lori Greiner
- Robert Herjavec
- First Aired: 04/10/2014
- Deal: Lori Greiner and Barbara Corcoran $75,000 for 40% plus $100,000 credit line for purchase orders.
What do the Shark Tank Investors say about Hold Your Haunches?
- Mark Cuban – understands that every tush needs a push, but it is not his core competency so, he is out.
- Barbara Corcoran – wants to know why every time there is a female product, they go out? He is out.
- Kevin O'Leary – says he is all about compliance and transparency, and he can't be a part of this fraud. He is out.
- Lori Greiner – Lori wants to make an offer with Barbara Corcoran to show the guys what happens with this product. She offers $75,000 for 40% equity with Barbara Corcoran. They will also get $100,000 credit line for purchase orders. They have a deal.
- Robert Herjavec – He is out.
Hold Your Haunches after Shark Tank
The women made an offer and did a deal together to show up the male Sharks. Six months after their episode they find themselves in a new location with over 1.5 million dollars in new sales. The four of them are making butts look amazing everywhere. Up to eighty percent of the companies sales are done retail through their website.