GLACÉ CRYOTHERAPY Shark Tank Pitch
GLACÉ CRYOTHERAPY circulates air temperatures at up to 250 degrees below zero for three minutes. The process reduces inflammation. Your pain is managed naturally and your energy is increased. Cryotherapy increases Collagen, which is great for your skin.
Robert gets into the GLACÉ CRYOTHERAPY cube and they turn down the temperature. Robert steps out and says he feels great. He said it starts slowly and then goes really cold. They started eleven months previous and have $140,000 in sales and $115,000 in profit with the main expense is the gas.
Cryotherapy places are everywhere according to the stars. I am in Cedar Rapids, IA and a place opened up near my home, but did not last which I believe is because of the market in my community. I would say that you have to carefully pick your markets as to where you place this type of business.
GLACÉ CRYOTHERAPY does not have exclusivity with their company, because anyone can buy the machine and put them in place. They are a retail store. They believe that they have better training, but the truth is that it is not exclusive.
GLACÉ CRYOTHERAPY Episode Data
- Company: GLACÉ CRYOTHERAPY – Website
- Entrepreneur: Skyler Scarlett and Brittney Scerlett
- Ask: $100,000 for 15% equity
- Episode Season 7 Episode 720
- Companies in this episode:
- First Aired: 02/26/2016
- Deal: Barbara Corcoran $100,000 for 30% equity
What do the Shark Tank Investors say about GLACÉ CRYOTHERAPY?
- Mark Cuban – says they don't have the people to open the second store, and there are just two of them so he is out.
- Barbara Corcoran – can't believe that the other Sharks are all over this, because there is profit from the beginning. She will definitely build this business to a million dollars in sales and she offers $100,000 for 30%
- Kevin O'Leary – tells them he can open up a new location without them.
- Lori Greiner – finds this really interesting and the science, it is a great business for them, but not investible for her, she is out.
- Robert Herjavec – thinks that they don't have a game plan for adding multiple stores, so he is out.
GLACÉ CRYOTHERAPY after Shark Tank
According to the companies website, GLACÉ CRYOTHERAPY landed a deal with LA Fitness a few days after the show, putting their system into the workout chain facilities nationwide. The Barbara Corcoran investment did not complete after the show.