Bark' ems' To Go is a full serving meal for your favorite pet. Pre-packaged meals for your pet in three different sizes. The product is in pre-production.
Bark' ems' To Go is Lunchables for dogs
Bark' ems' To Go is a Lunchables for dogs. The problem is the tray is not stable, it slides around, and the food drops out.
Blake has a patent pending as of the Shark Tank pitch. He believes it will sell between $2.50-3.000. The packaging is $.64.
Blake has one of those products where passion just doesn't cut the cake. Take into account that there are so many different formulas of Dog food, and not all dogs can have treats. The pet food companies aren't going to buy into a deal that creates so many more skews.
Company: Bark' em's To Go
Entrepreneurs: Blake St. Clair
Ask: $100,000 for 51% equity
Companies in this episode: The Ave, Brewer's Cow Ice Cream, GoGo Gear
Season: Season 3 Episode 310
Sharks: Mark Cuban, Daymond John, Kevin O'Leary, Barbara Corcoran, Robert Herjavec
First Aired: 02/23/2012
Deal: No deal for Bark' em's To Go
What do the Shark Tank Investors say about Bark' ems' To Go
- Mark Cuban doesn't think he can help him because he is early in the process, and there is a lot of work to be done. He is out.
- Daymond John asks if he thinks he can get a patent on putting dog food in the package, and Blake believes so, but Daymond disagrees, and he is out.
- Kevin O'Leary thinks this is a worthless idea. He is out.
- Barbara Corcoran doesn't believe people will solve a problem that doesn't exist, so she is out.
- Robert Herjavec thinks his product is a great idea but is way too early. He encourages him to keep going.
Bark' ems' To GO after Shark Tank
Blake continued to work on the product, and still has the website up, even though it hasn't had any activity for some time. He did a Kickstarter campaign as well.