Zero Pollution Motors Shark Tank Pitch
They only have three prototypes of the Zero Pollution Motors Cars. Pat Boone and Ethan Tucker are pitching the company in Shark Tank Season 6. They couldn't bring the car into the Shark Tank because they have not crash tested a car to legally have it in the United States.
The Zero Pollution Motors vehicle runs on compressed air which gives it a 100 mile range, at speeds up to 50 MPH. They can fill up the car in four minutes with a tire compressor at the Gas Station. The car cost $10,000.
Zero Pollution Motors is planning on building their plant in Hawaii. The concept is for regional plants building the car in the are it is sold. The vehicle is made of fiberglass, polyurethane and resin.
They don't want to crash one of their three prototypes that are built from scratch. The license to build the car is for the one plant in Hawaii. It will cost $5 million to build the plant.
Zero Pollution Motors Episode Data
- Company: Zero Pollution Motors –Website
- Entrepreneurs: Pat Boone and Ethan Tucker
- Ask: $5,000,000 for 50% equity
- Episode Season 6 Episode 627
- Companies in this episode:
- Zero Pollution Motors
- The Paleo Diet Foods
- World Record Striper Company
- – Featured Update
- First Aired: 05/01/2015
- Deal: lRobert Herjavec $5 million for 50% contingent upon locking up the entire USA Marketplace rights.
What do the Shark Tank Investors say about Zero Pollution Motors?
- Mark Cuban – says the smart thing is to watch the plant in India, see how it goes and then watch another plant to see how it goes first. He is out.
- Daymond John – Bringing a product to market like this is too early. He is out.
- Kevin O'Leary – is assuming that he is building a plant in Hawaii and he owns the teritory.You have to plan for the National strategy before you start in the one market. The deal doesn't make a lot of sense for a shark. Nobody wants to launch a company in Hawaii. He is out.
- Lori Greiner – Likes Green products, and it could be a hero, but you would have to have the rights to all of the USA. She is out.
- Robert Herjavec – tells them that it is rediculous to build a plant in Hawaii and prove the model, and then somebody else will take the rest of the country. He is interested, but it is not a car you will sell one state at a time. Robert will give them $5 million for 50% contingent on negotiating a deal to lock up the entire United States rights. They have a deal