Victoria's Kitchen makes Almond Water that is light, crisp, and refreshing. They are pitching their product in Shark Tank Season 6.
Each bottle of Victoria's Kitchen Almond Water is dairy free and Gluten Free. Flavors are original Ginger, Ginger Peach, and Coconut.
Victoria's Kitchen Sales numbers
Victoria's Kitchen Sales are $160,000 the first year, $360,000 second year, and the current year is at $220,000 selling to natural foods stores for $.60, and they sell it for $1.20.
They invested their savings of $250,000 into their business, and are in 800 stores nationwide. They plan on adding flavors to their line so that they can sell more to their existing base, before expanding to other stores.
David tells the Sharks that they listen to what people say, and they make changes.
Company: Victoria's Kitchen
Entrepreneurs: David Meniane and Deborah Meniane
From: Paris, France
Ask: $200,000 for 20% equity
Companies in this episode: Victoria's Kitchen, GreenBox, Tycoon Real Estate, PhoneSoap
Season: Season 6 Episode 616
Sharks: Mark Cuban, Barbara Corcoran, Kevin O'Leary, Lori Greiner, Robert Herjavec
First Aired: 01/30/2015
Deal: No Deal
What do the Shark Tank Investors say about Victoria's Kitchen Almond Water?
- Mark Cuban says that David is coming across as desperate. You can't please everyone. If they had a zero calorie, he would have been all over it. He is out.
- Barbara Corcoran asks why did their sales drop instead of growing. They discontinued the skew, which cut their sales but is building now.
- Kevin O'Leary would typically viscerate on valuation. His ask is too high. He would have to spend a lot of time with David and Deborah; he is out.
- Lori Greiner likes their packaging, and it tastes delicious, but she is out for now.
- Robert Herjavec thinks they might listen too well. He doesn't like that because you can't assume the customers know what they want. He is out.
Victoria's Kitchen Almond Water after Shark Tank
A brand accelerator, Hispanic International acquire Victoria's Kitchen in November of 2017. The company has their beverages available for sale on Amazon.