Ice Age Meals Shark Tank Pitch
Paleo Nick brings his company, Ice Age Meals into Shark Tank Season 8 with a plan to simplify healthy meals that are focused on the Paleo diet. All meals around 500 Calories. The Paleo Diet is Meat and vegetables, nuts and needs, some fruits, and little starch and sugar.
Ice Age Meals have been selling for about a year and amount to $1.5 million in sales. Last month he did $135,000 in sales. He was the chef for Lance Armstrong for several years, and started meshing his two passions. He is negotiating with CrossFit who flew them to their offices, and just met with them the day before his Shark Tank pitch.
Nick believes that Ice Age Meals will be a billion dollar business. He is following an existing company's model and feels he can duplicate it.
Ice Age Meals Episode Data
- Company: Ice Age Meals – Website
- Entrepreneurs: Nick Massie
- Ask: $100,000,000 for 10% equity
- Episode Season 8 Episode 802
- Companies in this episode:
- First Aired: 09/30/2016
- Deal: No Deal
What do the Shark Tank Investors say about Ice Age Meals?
- Mark Cuban – is out because of the way Nick responds in his pitch.
- Daymond John – says roses are red, he is black, your valuation was whacked, so, I don't know how to say this with tact. he is out.
- Kevin O'Leary – asks how is any of the Sharks going to do a deal with you for ten million evaluation. He is out.
- Lori Greiner – thinks what he asked for is too much, and she is out.
- Robert Herjavec – loves the story, hates the name, the value is insane. He is out.
Ice Age Meals after Shark Tank
Ice Age Meals have over 10,000 customers, sold over $1,000,000 in the forty-five days following their Shark Tank episode, performed three rounds of lab testing, and much more. The company is impressive, in that they are aggressively growing the business, and quality of the company.