Hoodie Pillow Snap Shark Tank Pitch
Rebecca Rescate's deal with Kevin Harrington gained her a lot of attention when she comes in with a new product, the Hoodie Pillow in Shark Tank Season 4. Her other product, CitiKitty has a million dollars in sales, and is tracking upwards.
The Hoodie Pillow is with a new partner, Chris Hindley, who she says is going to hit big with a pillowcase built into the hood of a sweatshirt. They have sold 3,000 units in just eight weeks of sales. Rebecca currently owns 30% of the business, which has a utility and design patent. In addition to the Hoodie Pillow, they designed a portable travel hoodie for use on aircraft.
Hoodie Pillow Episode Data
- Company: Hoodie Pillow –Website
- Entrepreneur: Rebecca Rescate and Chris Hindley
- Ask: $90,000 for 15% royalty and 100% equity
- Episode Season 4 Episode 415
- Companies in this episode:
- First Aired: 09/23/2016
- Deal: Robert Herjavec $90,000 for 20% equity
What do the Shark Tank Investors say about Hoodie Pillow?
- Mark Cuban –
- Daymond John – offers 90,000 for 33.3% and he wants a decision within ten seconds. Rebecca opts to hear from the other Sharks and Daymond goes out.
- Kevin O'Leary – offers $90,000 for 33% of the company. One condition is that they all three take equal draws from the company. Chris counters, offering 25% for $100,000. Kevin sticks to the original offer.
- Barbara Corcoran – makes an offer of $90,000 for a 40% equity position plus a 10% royalty, asking Daymond to come back in and join her on the deal. Daymond comes back in while demanding an immediate answer.
- Robert Herjavec – doesn't want to miss out on a deal with Rebecca again, so he jumps in at $90,000 for 20% equity and they have a deal.
Hoodie Pillow after Shark Tank
Hoodie Pillow is now a full line of products for kids to adults, full size to travel sizes. The company took off and sells their product in many retail stores as well as online.