Bodywalking Shark Tank Pitch
Tod Miller created the Bodywalking Institute. His product and service is designed to revolutionize the massage industry. Good massages are able to apply maximum pressure to isolated areas. Walking on the body allows you to apply more pressure in specific areas.
Barbara Corcoran steps up and acts as though she is out. But she gets up and says that it was great.
He charges $1,500 to certify a Body walker, and he is certified thirty people in seven years. That doesn't sound so great.
Bodywalking Episode Data
- Company: Bodywalking – Website
- Entrepreneur: Tod Miller
- Ask: $100,000 for 10% equity
- Episode Season 4 Episode 401
- Companies in this episode:
- First Aired: 09/13/2012
- Deal: No Deal
What do the Shark Tank Investors say about Bodywalking?
- Mark Cuban – asks when he ran his last triathlon. He asks how much time he puts into the triathlon which takes away from his productive work in bodywalking. He doesn't need to invest in balance, he is interested in investing in someone who is so focused.
- Daymond John – says potential is not sales, he is out.
- Kevin O'Leary – says I am interested in making money, and will listen to anyone until I realize I can't make money. He says Tod is a dead man walking to him, he is out.
- Barbara Corcoran – is the queen of massages and she does not find anything unique in this massage.
- Robert Herjavec – says you haven't proven the potential to sell a product. He is out.
Bodywalking after Shark Tank
Tod is continuing to expand his Bodywalking business after Shark Tank and is looking for more body walkers in Florida as of November 2017 on Facebook.