Alpha M's Aaron Marino steps into Shark Tank for the second time to pitch his new company, Pete & Pedro, hair styling products geared towards men. Aaron first trip on Shark Tank featured Alpha M Styling System. He figured out that the price point is too high, and found a product at a better price point.
Aaron's pitches Pete and Pedro but Sharks want Alpha M.
- Season: 7 Episode 729
- First Run: 5/20/2016
- Sharks: Mark Cuban, Barbara Corcoran, Kevin O'Leary, Lori Greiner, Robert Herjavec
- Company: Pete & Pedro
- Entrepreneurs: Aaron Morino
- Company Website: https://peteandpedro.com
- Ask: $100,000 for 10% equity
- Deal: Barbara Corcoran for the Alpha M Channel – $100,000 for 10% equity. The deal did not close.
Aaron only sold 1 Alpha M Style System after his appearance on Shark Tank. Pete & Pedro is already ahead of the game with over a million dollars in sales. His sales are $55,000 for the month coming into the Shark Tank and have over 600,00 followers on YouTube. Aaron claims he is a savage on social media.
He will get 75,000 views in the first 24 hours, and he has around a 9% conversion rate on YouTube. Alpha M has sponsors on the YouTube channel including JC Penny and Chevrolet for the new Corvette.
Aaron is offering the Pete & Pedro product, but not the other part of his business including himself as a social media personality.
Aaron is not going to get a deal because he won't give a piece of all the action.
What the Sharks say about Pete & Pedro and Alpha M
- Kevin O'Leary makes Aaron an offer. Alpha M Channel social media channel merges with Pete and Pedro for $100,00 at 20% equity. Kevin will help drive as much traffic as he can to Aaron's channels.Aaron calls his offer a haircut. Aaron said Kevin doesn't bring the value to this deal.
- Lori Greiner said she doesn't get it, this is not for her, and she is out.
- Robert Herjavec recognizes that Aaron Marino drives traffic, but he doesn't know which one you are. Are you Alpha M or Pete and Pedro. Robert offers $100,000 for 20% of the combined businesses.Robert asks Aaron if there is a counter and Aaron said $300,000 for 10%. Barbara said that she would do half of the deal. Robert countered giving him $100,000 for 10% of the business no matter what Aaron sells.
- Barbara Corcoran makes Aaron an offer for $100,000 for 10% of his Alpha M Social Media business. Aaron moved over to Barbara and said, 10% of Alpha M, let's do it. They made the deal on the show, but in the end, the deal did not close.
Do you want to know the latest on what is happening in the world of the Sharks, the people, and the companies that appear on Shark Tank? Sign up and when there's breaking news you will know first!