Affiliate Marketing Resources
Here is my top list of Affiliate Marketing Resources that are designed to help you monetize your blog and social media activities.
My list of affiliate marketing resources features conferences, affiliate networks, bloggers, marketing tools and more. They are packed with a massive amount of educational material to ensure your programs are successful.
- Affiliate Summit – Two major industry conferences. Affiliate Summit West happens in January in Las Vegas. And, Affiliate Summit East happens in August in New York City.
Networks for Affiliate Marketers:
- ShareASale offers merchants a way to find thousands of quality marketers to promote products. Affiliates find quality merchants to market using social media and blogs.
Grammar & Plagiarism Checker
- Grammarly – Improve your blog posts. Use Grammarly to edit your content and check for Plagiarism. Check posts from Article Writing services like iWriter or Fiverr.
Some of the best internet marketers have very different styles, and yet are producing outstanding results. There are two people specifically that I'll recommend. They have great programs to help people learn more about online business, but they require sweat equity and commitment to have the kind of success they have.
- John Chow teaches people “How to make money online”, and is a great friend of mine. John is about the same age as I am, and we've connected several times. He's also the first person I connected with from the affiliate marketing industry. John runs his business like clockwork and lives life to the fullest as you'll see.
- Pat Flynn is another internet marketer with a very different style from John. I know Pat from a forum I was a member of when Pat started out, called Internet Business Mastery. Pat turned a disaster into a gold mine when he lost his job at an architectural firm and launched Smart Passive Income. I admit, I'm jealous of Pat because I knew way more than him when he got started and he blew my doors off by working hard and sticking to his game plan. He's got my respect.
Pat and John have uniquely different business models, yet both make a considerable amount of their income from affiliate marketing resources.
- AWeber – List building and newsletter management system. Features tools for capturing email, social media accounts and more.
- My recommended choice for web hosting is WPEngine. It is a premium WordPress hosting company that features staging so that your site doesn't break while it is live. The servers are optimized and tested with the best configurations for WordPress before they go live, and they are always up to date. Sign up for WPEngine and get 20% off your first invoice.
Thousands of WordPress themes exist, but a small number are of the quality and have stable backing like the ones I use when building my sites.
- StudioPress – Studio Press ranked as my preferred WordPress platform for many years because of their vast selection of prebuilt child themes.
- Elegant Themes – The Elegant Themes platform provides extreme flexibility offering a widget for just about any scenario you can imagine. The DIVI builder places markup code on your pages, allowing you to insert modules just about anyplace.
And, if you need somebody to build your site for you, just let me know as I do web design and business consulting.