Walking the dog is incredibly productive, and healthy for both you and Fido!
Multi-tasking when walking the dog is the perfect productivity task. Just think about how many things you can accomplish during your time together?
Benefits to walking the dog
- You have time to think clearly
- You are getting fresh air
- You will sleep better having physical activity by walking
- Fido will let you do your other tasks at home without bothering you
- Fido will have fewer health issues, and eat better
- Fido is less likely to jump all over people seeking attention
- Fido will sleep through the night, instead of waking you up every hour to go outside.
I timed my route, and you should too! I'm walking Stanley(my dog) twice a day for a total of forty minutes. That's some good walking distance for me, and I feel better. [Read more…] about Walking the dog – great multi-tasking time