Partner in alphapom. Serial Entrepreneur with over thirty plus years experiences in start-up companies. Known for bootstrapping, raising capital from Angel Investors, fast-growth scalable strategies.
Visionary targeting highly fragmented niche marketplaces focused on creating scalable opportunities.
Working in an incredible environment amongst start-up companies in a wide range of markets with entrepreneurs whose enthusiasm makes me the pessimist (not really, I just have grown into a more conservative business person after so many start-ups).
Some of my achievements include:
- Corridor Business Journals Fastest Growing Companies
- 2008 Prometheus Awards – Top Growth Company – Technology Association of Iowa
- INC 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies #541
- John Pappajohn Business Plan Award Winner
- Guest Speaker Entrepreneurial Studies at University of Iowa Pappajohn MBA school.
- Published frequently in several trade journals in both the limousine and affiliate marketing industry
- Serve on Iowa Kids Net recruitment committee for foster/adoptive parents
- Parent volunteer for weekly Kindergarten computer lab
- Foster/Adoptive Parent to two children
- Foster/Adoptive owner of multiple rescue dogs