Hi, my name is Kirk Taylor, and I am a visionary entrepreneurial consultant who focuses on helping entrepreneurs and businesses develop productive profitable and satisfying practices.
My career began over thirty-five years of real world business startup and strategy experience he shares with entrepreneurs, employees, and business managers.
You’ll find that your imagination and vision will stretch to new heights, focusing on new opportunities while paying attention to the profitability and viability of each strategy we discuss and work on implementing.
We take a look at what entrepreneurs, business managers, investors, staff, customers, and vendors want and need to make your venture successful.
I’ve started several businesses throughout my life, primarily around the automotive world, but have moved towards technology, and now lifestyle opportunities.
Some of my achievements include:
- Corridor Business Journals Fastest Growing Companies
- INC 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies #541
- John Pappajohn Business Plan Award Winner
- Guest Speaker Entrepreneurial Studies at University of Iowa Pappajohn MBA school.
- Published frequently in several trade journals in both the limousine and affiliate marketing industry
- Serve on Iowa Kids Net recruitment committee for foster/adoptive parents
- Parent volunteer for weekly Kindergarten computer lab
- Foster/Adoptive Parent to two children
- Foster/Adoptive owner of multiple rescue dogs
My perspective on business relationships comes from being what most would suggest is a walking contradiction. I have ADHD(Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder), dealt with anxiety and depression all my life, and diagnosed with Gender Dysphoria.
I am also a Christian Conservative Registered Republican, who is not pleased with politics on either side. That’s another story, but I’m pointing out the contradiction from the previous paragraph.
I have been married three times and am single for the last three years. My children are with me every other week and live by myself on the off weeks which gives me quiet time. However, I would rather have the kids with me all the time.
Recently, I’ve taken up photography by accident, as it compliments web development, another skill that I use in online marketing. My photos are garnering high interest and will appear on a fall show at a local art gallery. I’m excited about this new opportunity.